Monday, June 22, 2009

Oh the joys of being a parent!!!

So late last night around 2 am poor kamdyn woke up in tears. Not knowing what was wrong with her and (seeing how she is teething) i just figured she was up cause her gums hurt. So i go into her room pick her up and begin to rock her while Dallas runs down stairs to get some motrin for her. Well sure enough as soon as we give her the motrin she throws up all over me. Now I have had my fair share of baby puke on me from her reflux but nothing like this. Oh it was horrible. It was everywhere! Dallas grabs her and runs to the bathroom as she continuously throws up down the hallway. Oh the joys of being a parent. I have to say how grateful I am for Dallas. I went and got in the shower with kamdyn, and Dallas with a big smile on his face (not) went and cleaned up all the throwup. Oh how I love him. I wouldn't have made it if i had to clean it up right now. I almost lost it when it got on me. What a trooper he is.

5 comments:

Erin Anderson said...

Poor lil' girl! Did she have the flu or something?

Brian and Lindsay said...

HAHAHA...it has to happen sometime. Sad that she was sick though. It's so sad to see your baby sick and there's nothing you can do to make them better.

Myldy said...

Ohhh the joy's of parenthood LOL LOL Hope she's doing well now...amazing their little tummies can hold that much right?

Melinda said...

You guys are soo cute.

Bench said...

So what kind of unmentionable words did your loving husband use? Now don't lie to me...I know Dallas!!