Thursday, December 11, 2008

ok so i know i'm horrible at keeping this thing updated but i'll try real hard. Kamdyn is growing up way too fast. She is such a sweet little baby and I couldn't have asked for more. She started crawling the day before thanksgiving and now she just cruises everywhere. I can't believe it only 6 months old. CRAZY!!! Anyways here are few pics of here.
These are my new favorite pic of her, I just can't get enough of her!



Kamdyn christmas shopping with mom, isn't she the cutest little reindeer

4 comments:

Camille said...

Oh my gosh that reindeer hat is hilarious!! Good job for posting again in a timely fashion :) ha ha j/k... yay for Kamdyn, she is getting some hair!

Brian and Lindsay said...

very cute...man I can't believe how big she's getting. Then of course the last time I saw her she was maybe two and a half months.

Mudrows said...

What little sweetie! I cannot believe she is already that close to walking! Kylee hasn't even attempted to crawl!

Kyle and Chelsea said...

OH my lil punkin face!! I miss her. I'm having my Kami withdrawls and its only been 3 day. Hope all is well. ps we need to get mom and dads giftcard asap.